 Robotics / Handy Board / 175
174  |  176
Subject:
IC 3.1b1 under Windows 3.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 00:01:27 GMT

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your help.  To our knowledge, no one has successfully run IC
3.1b1 under Windows 3.1 with using the win32s extension.  We will look into
what it will take to make future releases win32s-compatible, but for now,
we apologize that Windows 95 appears to be required for 3.1b1.

We hope that we will have the win32s issues resolved for IC 3.1b2.

-- Randy