 Robotics / Handy Board / 1713
  re: ztx614

(...) How are you gonna get 100 ma through a 1k resistor biased by 5volts?? The max would be 5ma. I have *never* heard of a LED this size that can handle more than 20ma!! This LED is tiny. I don't know where pin one of the jumper goes to or its use (...) (28 years ago, 19-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)