 Robotics / Handy Board / 1709
    External power for motors —Phil
   Hello, Y'all! I was wondering if anyone has done this: Cut the trace leading to the H.B. Motor driver chips, and then re-wired it so that you can use external power supply/ I know I saw it somewhere on the 'web... Could anyone give me a URL or (...) (28 years ago, 18-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: External power for motors —Adam
   Phil, Let me tell you that when someone made the same suggestion to me I hade to reconsider the demolition of my beautiful (expensive!) HB. My solution is this.... Simple take up pin 8 of the driver chip (SN754410) and wire it so that it may be (...) (28 years ago, 20-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)