 Robotics / Handy Board / 169
    Re: strange IC files? —Randy Sargent
   (...) I just double-checked and downloaded IC 3.1 for Windows from our site, and had no such problem de-archiving it. All the files were fine, and IC runs fine straight out of the zip, at least on a Windows 95 machine. Has anyone else seen this (...) (29 years ago, 16-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: strange IC files? —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) I've tried unarchiving the program a couple times, on a couple different machines, which had a couple different copies of IC, with the same results. I'll try it on the PC I have at home, which I haven't gotten around to doing yet. I'm also not (...) (29 years ago, 17-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: strange IC files? —Fred G. Martin
   i think it would be good if beta users cc'ed their bugs along the handyboard list--I am interested in hearing how it's working but don't have time to bang on it directly. Perhaps others feel the same way. -Fred (29 years ago, 17-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)