 Robotics / Handy Board / 170
Re: strange IC files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 01:15:50 GMT

Also, Jeff: I'm not sure what the problem might be.  Maybe try downloading
the version again (maybe the file was corrupted in the first download?)
Another possibility is that, despite the fact the unarchive program is not
Windows 95-specific, you have some problems unarchiving under Windows 3.1?
I would try, after re-downloading the file, unarchiving both under Windows
and also DOS (in different places) and see if the problem happens in both
cases.

Thanks!

I've tried unarchiving the program a couple times, on a couple
different machines, which had a couple different copies of IC, with the same
results.  I'll try it on the PC I have at home, which I haven't gotten
around to doing yet.  I'm also not entirely sure which version of win32s I'm
using, I'll have to try and dig that up.  Also, I can't unarchive the
program in DOS.  When I try to execute the self-extracting archive while
within a DOS prompt, instead of in the file manager, it complains that it
needs to be run within Windows.