 Robotics / Handy Board / 1673
    (no subject) —Phil
   Hello, All! Long time listener, first time caller. Hello. Does anyone hve any info. on how to control the direction of a motor while having it seperated from the H.B. by an optoisolator? (the motors run at 3.0- volts) I figured out how-to, if I use (...) (28 years ago, 15-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: controlling an opto isolated motor —Chuck McManis
   (...) I've got a MOSFET h-bridge I built that uses an opto isolator and it talks to the Handyboard, I don't know if it will solve your problem but I'll tell you what I did with it. I've designed in a "Handyboard" mode. In this mode you can connect (...) (28 years ago, 17-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)