 Robotics / Handy Board / 1673
1672  |  1674
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:49:29 GMT

Hello, All!
        Long time listener, first time caller.

        Hello. Does anyone hve any info. on how to control the direction of
a motor while having it seperated from the H.B. by an optoisolator? (the
motors run at 3.0- volts) I figured out how-to, if I use 2 motor ports per
motor. Any helps or other methods not using optoisolators are wlcome.
        Also, has anyone ever used muscle wires with the H.B.? Results? Just
wondering! ;-}

thanx
phil