 Robotics / Handy Board / 1632
    Breaking —Eric Kille
   I was wondering what methods of breaking have been used with handyboard motors. Is it OK just to slam them in reverse for a few milliseconds ? Or will the large current impulse be harmful to the motor and driver chips ? It looks like the breaking (...) (28 years ago, 7-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Breaking —MAR ERICSON
   I've slammed it backwards a couple of times. ---...--- ericson mar Master of Engineering Candidate Project: Mobile Robotics mar@cooper.edu Department of Mechanical Engineering The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art ---...--- (...) (28 years ago, 7-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)