 Robotics / Handy Board / 1575
Re: sonar,radar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 02:17:10 GMT

Do this:
ftp://cherupakha.media.mit.edu/pub/contrib/ic_contrib/kent/

Then open the readme file.
It will tell you the connections.  :)

-----------
ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Baron R. Green wrote:

Hello, I am building a robot with the handyboard at school with my lab
parteners. you have seen them on the list before. Jim T., and Richard
Vannoy. Our robot is doing fine with the IR's and bumpers. We have the
handyboard software for sonar, but do not know how to intergrate it with
the hanyboard. Does anyone know how to connect the sonar with the
handyboard? Can we plug it into the digital inputs, or are there changes
that we need to do to the handyboard?

Thank you in advance,

B.G.