 Robotics / Handy Board / 1571
Re: Fun part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 16:48:53 GMT

Cappy,

Now the question.  What's the quickest,
most efficient way to get a handle on C.

I believe that the quickest, most efficient way
to get a handle on C is to obtain and begin
reading a book called "The C Programming Language"
by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie,
ISBN 0-13-110362-8.

This small book describes the language feature by
feature, adding on to what you learn at the beginning.

Not everything is applicable to IC, so you'll also
need to refer to an IC language specification.

It might also be helpful if you can get hold of a C
compiler on your host computer (just for practice),
but I wouldn't go out and spend 100's of dollars for
one.

Byrom