 Robotics / Handy Board / 156
    robot base —Randy Sargent
   The Pioneer is a commercially-available robot base. It has a 6811 board that can run IC, and can also carry and power a laptop computer. Check out (URL) Randy (...) (29 years ago, 13-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: robot base —MAR ERICSON
   (...) Yes, I've looked into the Pioneer br Real World Interfaces, Inc. It's a nice piece of work, but I think I need something a little more flexible. The Pioneer has its own built in sensors already. I would like build my own sensor systems and (...) (29 years ago, 13-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: robot base —Andrew McGeachie
   Doesn't Real World Interfaces make a nifty 3 wheel synchro-drive platform (that's just a platform)? I'm not sure how in/expensive it is, but it might be a good starting point... Hope this helps. - a (...) > Yes, I've looked into the Pioneer br Real (...) (29 years ago, 13-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)