 Robotics / Handy Board / 1542
    sonar,radar —Baron R. Green
   Hello, I am building a robot with the handyboard at school with my lab parteners. you have seen them on the list before. Jim T., and Richard Vannoy. Our robot is doing fine with the IR's and bumpers. We have the handyboard software for sonar, but do (...) (28 years ago, 25-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: sonar,radar —MAR ERICSON
   Do this: ftp://cherupakha.med...trib/kent/ Then open the readme file. It will tell you the connections. :) ---...--- ericson mar Master of Engineering Candidate Project: Mobile Robotics mar@cooper.edu Department of Mechanical Engineering The Cooper (...) (28 years ago, 2-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)