 Robotics / Handy Board / 1535
    Re: IR collision avoidance
   Hey Chris, Thanks for the ideas, one questiom?. Can you pass along the Radio Shack part numbers? It seems like there are older and newer RS parts out there, what are you using? JTW In your message you said: (...) (28 years ago, 24-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR collision avoidance —Chris Moore
   (...) I don't have the RS part numbers, but I bought them within the last few months so if there are "old" and "new" ones mine are probably "new". I checked out the RS web page and found that what they currently have is RS part number 276-137, and (...) (28 years ago, 24-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)