 Robotics / Handy Board / 1448
1447  |  1449
Subject:
IS1U60 IR Demods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:15:53 GMT

Hello!

Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be for this part (IS1U60) would
be?  I am not trying to make money on anyone I just want to try to share
some of these hard to get parts.  By the way, sorry I haven't got back to
those who responded I have been hard down with some kind of flu.  When I
find out what they are worth I will get back to the first ones who ask for
them until all five extras I have are gone.

Thanks,

Bill Rose
5025 Bear Hollow Rd
Fort Smith, AR  72916