 Robotics / Handy Board / 1435
  Strange.....

Today I was at The Computer Museum, Boston, presenting The Handy Board, and non-commercial controlers called Crickets. The HB was working fine, but one time I turned it on. It diplayed: "IC v3.1 Bet" an the heart stopped beating. It seems as if it (...) (28 years ago, 14-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)