 Robotics / Handy Board / 1429
Re: expansion board schematic posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 04:05:05 GMT

At 01:49 PM 2/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
It is largely a space issue, not only for chips but connectors.

It definitely would be feasible to remove one of the analog muxes and
substitute an output latch in its place.

Then the specs would be 8 general purpose, 4 hi impedance, 4 LEGO
analog ins, 2 powered dig outs, 4 servo outs, and 8 CMOS dig outs.

Anyone else care to vote on this option?

I would love to see more digital outputs put on the expansion board.  Just
out of curiosity, is the Poloroid sonar connection still going to be on the
board.  That is what I am waiting for most of all.

Keith