 Robotics / Handy Board / 1408
1407  |  1409
Subject:
Communication Problems!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 17:34:35 GMT

i'm having problems with my handyboard communicating with my mac.  i
cannot seem to get either one to recognize each other in any way.
when i jumper the max32 to the 25 pin connector as said in the
assembly, the green LED goes on.  however, i cannot seem to get
anything to go while using my mac.  if anyone has any ideas i would
appreciate them.  thanks- veitzel