 Robotics / Handy Board / 1405
  expansion board schematic posted

Hi all, I have put on the web site a schematic drawing of the expansion board as it currently stands. I would appreciate any comments regarding the feature set. In particular, I'm not sure what's best to do with the two digital outputs: * just (...) (28 years ago, 7-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: expansion board schematic posted

(...) Since there's some prototyping area, why not just make them regular CMOS signals and include application notes on the web page on how to use the signals for various options. How does the expansion board mount? Looks like it plugs into the top (...) (28 years ago, 7-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: expansion board schematic posted

I vote for the 100mA 5V switch. Digital Outs seem to be quite the disired feature here amoung many. This 100mA capability also provides more options for people to use these signals. It's better than just the CMOS signal, since it can double as that (...) (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)