 Robotics / Handy Board / 1402
    Expansion board —Keith the wonder wookie
   When is the release date for the expansion board or is it still up in the air? Thanks. Keith Keith Soldavin kas219@email.psu.edu (URL) (28 years ago, 7-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Expansion board —Prabal Dutta
   Hi Everyone, We (Digital Micro Systems) have an expansion board which we've been beta-testing for a while, but have not released yet. This seems like an appropriate time to ask for any feedback regarding the design before release. Anyway, the (...) (28 years ago, 7-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)