 Robotics / Handy Board / 140
Re: downloader for windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 16:12:55 GMT

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, Jeff Keyzer wrote:

I've also had trouble downloading the new downloader...  I think
perhaps it's not set up quite right on the web page - the file is viewed on
screen instead of saved to disk in Netscape.  I'm going to try and get
around the problem by using lynx or something...

Did you try using the right mouse button on the link in Netscape?  You
should get a menu and can use "Save Link as..." to download, rather than
view, any files, including .exe.

--
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  Chad English