 Robotics / Handy Board / 1365
1364  |  1366
Subject:
Rating DC motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 12:25:25 GMT

I've got this old Radio Shack RC car that I want to use as a chassis
for the HB I'm building. It is the same type car that the Mobot Lab
used to build Tom and Jerry. I no longer have the box and I ripped
the RC board out of it long ago. How can I evaluate the power rating
of the motors in it? Based on the original battery configuration I am
guessing that they are either 9v or 1.5 v.
Thanks
JTW

P.S.
Anyone have a telephone, FAX or e-mail address for Johuco Ltd. in
Vernon CT? I built a photovore a long time ago and I want to rehab
it..