 Robotics / Handy Board / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
Buncha bouncebacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 17:20:08 GMT

Fred,

I get a bunch of bounce-back messages when I post to this mailing list.
Apparently many of the addresses have gone bad.  It doesn't really matter,
I just delete them, but how does one, as a mailing-list administrator,
deal with address maintenance?  Manually, or is there a slicker method?

* Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Martin Eng & Sci Svcs Co. ****
* Robotics Department | 2400 Nasa Rd. 1, Houston, TX 77058*****
* (281)333-7094; (281)333-6071 fax*    #include <disclaimer.h>*
* Finger me for my public key.  mross@outland.jsc.nasa.gov ****