 Robotics / Handy Board / 1346
    (no subject) —FARRO GAMPON LLAGUNO
   1. Is it possible to expand the 32K RAM of the Handy Board? If so, how? 2. We will be using two shaft encoders (HEDS5500 from Hewlett-Packard) for our project. How can we interface the shaft encoders to the Handy Board? What inputs do we use? Does (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)