 Robotics / Handy Board / 1346
1345  |  1347
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 04:04:31 GMT

1. Is it possible to expand the 32K RAM of the Handy Board?  If so, how?

2. We will be using two shaft encoders (HEDS5500 from Hewlett-Packard) for
our project. How can we interface the shaft encoders to the Handy Board?
What inputs do we use?  Does the handy board have Input Capture (IC)
inputs?

3. Since we are using an external power supply to isolate the motors from
the circuit, is it possible to reduce the orignal power supply 9.6V to 6V
or less?

4. What's the analog expansion header?

Thanks,
Farro