 Robotics / Handy Board / 1330
  Mobile Robots book

Hello: Sometimes back there were posts here that the Mobile Robots book could be obtained from a bookseller in CT for $5! However, later appends said that this booksellers stock was exhausted. Are there any other discount book sellers around? (...) (28 years ago, 25-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Mobile Robots book

(...) Yes, Edward R. Hamilton Booksellers has been sending me thier list periodically now and I never saw the Mobile Robots Book in it. I guess it's a good chance that they probably will not restock it. (...) (28 years ago, 25-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Mobile Robots book

(...) True. I ordered one, then another a few weeks later at $4.95. About two months ago I tried to get five and they were out of stock. They won't post their phone number and it isn't included in their newspaper-like catalog that I now get every (...) (28 years ago, 25-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)