 Robotics / Handy Board / 1332
Re: Mobile Robots book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:19:34 GMT

Yes, Edward R. Hamilton Booksellers has been sending me thier list periodically now and I never saw the Mobile Robots Book in it. I guess it's a good chance that they probably will not restock it.

Hello:
Sometimes back there were posts here that the Mobile Robots book could be
obtained from a bookseller in CT for $5!  However, later appends said that
this
booksellers stock was exhausted.  Are there any other discount book sellers
around?
Thanks.
Ameen Suleman