 Robotics / Handy Board / 1325
  LM052L LCD Display

I have just had no success at all finding this part in the UK. I even talke to Hitachi UK and was told that if I wanted any it would have to be 100+ with a 20 week lead time! Now, I have an alternative fitted and working so there is no desperate (...) (28 years ago, 24-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)