 Robotics / Handy Board / 1325
1324  |  1326
Subject:
LM052L LCD Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 12:06:02 GMT

I have just had no success at all finding this part in the
UK. I even talke to Hitachi UK and was told that if I
wanted any it would have to be 100+ with a 20 week lead
time!

Now, I have an alternative fitted and working so there is
no desperate problem for now. I would like to get the
genuine part just because of the convenient pinout.

Can anyone tell me of and alternative _with the same
pinout_ or, alternatuively, the name of a supplier in the
US who I can order from via email?

Many thanks

Pete

Peter Harrison