 Robotics / Handy Board / 1293
    Twitchy servos —Maria Pirsic
   Hi. I also have the problem of twitchy servos, but I am currently only using one of them. The servo is used in steering and it constantly twitches. Although, when I have nothing else hooked up to the board and have only the servo running, no twitch. (...) (28 years ago, 18-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Twitchy servos —Paul Wiegmans
   (...) I'm using a 80C32 board and control two servos by generating a PWM signal with a timer interrupt. It frequently happens that the servos twitch. In my experience the period of 50 ms of the PWM signal was too great. The problem disappeared when (...) (28 years ago, 21-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)