 Robotics / Handy Board / 1291
    Robot Soccer Teams —Richard Vannoy
   I just read in Nuts & Volts about your triumph!! What an impressive feat! Doesn't it get boring having your robots beat the competition 15 to zip? Just kidding.. I can imagine the excitement you all must have felt to see your creation take off seem (...) (28 years ago, 18-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Robot Soccer Teams —MAR ERICSON
   Perhaps someone can post it on their HomePage or something so that we all can read it. :) (...) (28 years ago, 19-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)