 Robotics / Handy Board / 1289
    Sensors —Joe Martin
   Would someone be able to tell me whether the analogue inputs on the HB are sensitive only to voltage or to current.I would also like to know whether or not I could recieve sensor input on more than one analogue input simultaneously and make the HB (...) (28 years ago, 17-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sensors —MAR ERICSON
   (...) Voltage. (...) Yes. (28 years ago, 20-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)