 Robotics / Handy Board / 1289
1288  |  1290
Subject:
Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:03:22 GMT

Would someone be able to tell me whether the analogue inputs on the HB are
sensitive only to voltage or to current.I would also like to know whether
or not I could recieve sensor input on more than one analogue input
simultaneously and make the HB recognise combinations of these inputs as
different information.Thank you for being so helpful.
Joe Martin