 Robotics / Handy Board / 1284
    Re: dual servos —Richard Vannoy
   I'm a newbie at this, but I just read yesterday on a web page that servos want a signal (20 ms = ?? degrees) every 50 milliseconds or so, and if you stop sending the signal, they "go limp" and don't "hold" position tightly, but are deenergized and (...) (28 years ago, 17-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: dual servos —Barry Brouillette
   Hi, Richard wrote: - but I just read yesterday on a web page that servos want a signal (20 ms = ?? degrees) every 50 milliseconds or so Right concept, wrong numbers. Servos want to see a pulse about once every 20ms. The pulse should be in the range (...) (28 years ago, 17-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)