 Robotics / Handy Board / 1265
    LM629 and "quadriture incremental" encoders —James Lewis
   I was reading through the mail archive last night and was struck by a message someone sent regarding the LM629 motor controller. It seems as though this is a really cool chip! I requested some samples and they are on the way. My question is this, I (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LM629 and "quadriture incremental" encoders —Matt Harlan
   James, That's probalby my post you read. I'm still working on hooking 'em up. I'm gonna use two 629's and two 18200 H-bridges. The 629 uses encoders simmilar to the ones in mobile robots. The quadrature encoder has two signals that are 90 degrees (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)