 Robotics / Handy Board / 1251
    Ports on Windows NT —Christopher E. Smith
   Hey folks, I can't get my HB downloaded on my dual Pentium Pro running Windows NT (3.51). Anybody done this? HBDL complains that none of the COM ports are available, and my event log claims conflicts occur between COM ports (managed by SERIAL) and (...) (28 years ago, 14-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Ports on Windows NT —Prabal Dutta
   Dear Chris, The reason that the downloaders don't work with NT is probably due to the fact that NT has a hardware abstraction layer, and requires special code to access it. I don't think either HBDL or IC has this code. As far as the Win 3.1 goes, (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)