 Robotics / Handy Board / 1231
    Re: Poloroid interface —MAR ERICSON
   You can interface the Ranger to the HB directly without any problem. Look at the software contributions on the HB home Page undre ther directory of 'kent'. Here you will find the IC aND assembler programs that will allow you to do this. You will (...) (28 years ago, 11-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Poloroid interface —Richard Vannoy
   (...) I found a number of good files here. We do need to sort them out though. We had a mish-mash of either incompletes or code for other boards. It looks like we'll be able to get it sorted out. By the way, we kept thinking IR sensors were cheapo, (...) (28 years ago, 12-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Poloroid interface —MAR ERICSON
   (...) I'm currious. How would one go about connecting the "external" battery to the Ranger. For a 5V "high" to be seen by the INIT input, you would have to have a closed loop, right? (28 years ago, 12-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Poloroid interface —Richard Vannoy
   (...) I don't have the schematics with me. If I remember right (James correct me if I am wrong!) we are talking two different inputs. The 5V INIT is just the trigger signal from Handyboard, but the 5Vdc POWER for the transmitter components comes on (...) (28 years ago, 12-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)