 Robotics / Handy Board / 1222
    Re: pink book —Fred G. Martin
   See the Handy Board Technical Documents page, linked off of the main page. It's the MC68hc11 reference manual. It's no longer free, but it's really inexpensive (like $2.50 per copy). This is a 200+ page book, extensive, in depth, and well written. (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pink book
   I don't have the exacct address with me since I am at home for break, but the last time that I visited the 6811 page on motorolla's site, they have the pink book available free in PDF format. I got the book while it was free, but when I go home, it (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)