 Robotics / Handy Board / 1222
Re: pink book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:37:48 GMT

See the Handy Board Technical Documents page, linked off of the main
page.  It's the MC68hc11 reference manual.

It's no longer free, but it's really inexpensive (like $2.50 per
copy).  This is a 200+ page book, extensive, in depth, and well
written.

It's simply a must have.

-Fred

In your message you said:
Hi everyone,
I want to know exactly what the "pink book" is, plus where and how to
order it. Thanks.
--
Ferry Toar
e-mail: toar@indo.net.id