 Robotics / Handy Board / 1220
    pink book —Ferry Toar
   Hi everyone, I want to know exactly what the "pink book" is, plus where and how to order it. Thanks. (28 years ago, 11-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pink book —Mike Ross
     (...) From the back cover, hook up to (URL) or dial 602 244 6609 w/touchtone phone. Ask for M68HC11RM/AD (mine's rev 3). That's the main manual for the 68HC11 series. A smaller book on the E variant, M68HC11E/D, which covers the E specific options, (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pink book —Fred G. Martin
   See the Handy Board Technical Documents page, linked off of the main page. It's the MC68hc11 reference manual. It's no longer free, but it's really inexpensive (like $2.50 per copy). This is a 200+ page book, extensive, in depth, and well written. (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pink book
   I don't have the exacct address with me since I am at home for break, but the last time that I visited the 6811 page on motorolla's site, they have the pink book available free in PDF format. I got the book while it was free, but when I go home, it (...) (28 years ago, 10-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)