 Robotics / Handy Board / 121
  Handyboard assembly

We have assembled our fifth handyboard and have run into the following problem. (The other four boards went smoothly). The command dl pcode_hb.s19 downloads fine just as it did on the four other boards that we have built. However, when I power cycle (...) (29 years ago, 7-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)