 Robotics / Handy Board / 1193
    Re: pcode downloading —Fred G. Martin
   (...) OK, well I think it is isolated at the pseudo-MAX232 chip. Did you get the +10 v power supply pin on the p-MAX ok? It's at pin 2. Measure it w/r/t ground and you should get +10v. Before you order a real Maxim, check the polarity of your (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pcode downloading —Karl Altenburg
   (...) Yep, that checks out. (...) I get the correct voltages for the caps. And if the wrappers are on correctly they should all have the correct polarity. I ordered a replacement MAX232CPE (not the high speed "A" version). Hopefully this will either (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)