 Robotics / Handy Board / 1184
    RE: Using RC cars for robot —Chuck McManis
   (...) Chicago Models International "M1A1 Abrams" tank Radio Shack "Wild Cougar" (Nikko America 'Shredder") Radio Shack "Scorpion Tracks" (...) Conveniently :-) I pick only RC cars where I can drive them with differential steering. (...) I've built (...) (28 years ago, 31-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)