 Robotics / Handy Board / 1183
1182  |  1184
Subject:
Using RC cars for robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 22:22:39 GMT

Hi everyone,

Beleated merry christmas and happy new year....

I would like to find out from those of you who have recently or are
presently using RC cars with their handy boards for robots.

1.  What type of vehicle did you use?

2.  How did you handle the steering servo with your handy board?

3.  How did you handle the driving motor with your handy board (did you
use the speed controller that came with it or did you do something
different and what)?

4.  Did you use the 9V 1400mA battery pack and if so how did you connect it?

I would appreciate any of this information anyone can give me.  Thanks.

Scott
sherman@plains.nodak.edu