 Robotics / Handy Board / 1151
    (Polaroid quandry) —James D. Tegarden
   Kind of in a jam... Have heard conflicting advise (thaks again to everybody who bothered to give it)...My design group wants to come to a decision about powering our two Polaroid Ultrasonic tranducers.... * One set of opinions has advised that we (...) (28 years ago, 19-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: (Polaroid quandry) —MAR ERICSON
   (...) Yes, you can use the +5v regulated power bus to power the ranging module. That's all the power you need for a Polaroid US system. (...) That's 2500 mA. (through the power lines of the renging module) At least that's what the specs say. Who (...) (28 years ago, 20-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)