 Robotics / Handy Board / 1148
    RE: JAVA and the handyboard —Clint Laskowski
   I found my info on the Bali paper: Title: The BALI Development Environment for Small Mobile Robots Author: Willie Lim, Future Minds, Inc., William Y-P. Lim, wlim@ai.mit.edu Pages: 11 Presented: Mobile Robots X Conference (SPIE Conference 2591) in (...) (28 years ago, 19-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: JAVA and the handyboard —William Y-P. Lim
   There is another paper in SPIE Mobot Robots 11...I'll put that on the MIT AI ftp site when I get back from vacation (1/2/97). Willie (28 years ago, 20-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)