 Robotics / Handy Board / 1148
RE: JAVA and the handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 22:01:35 GMT

I found my info on the Bali paper:

Title: The BALI Development Environment for Small Mobile Robots
Author: Willie Lim, Future Minds, Inc., William Y-P. Lim, wlim@ai.mit.edu
Pages: 11
Presented: Mobile Robots X Conference (SPIE Conference 2591) in
Philidelphia, Oct. 1995.

Below is a copy of a posting by Wm. Lim to two mailing lists back in
December 1995.

I hope this helps. I've reformatted the FTP URL and the file is still
there.

If anyone has an update on BALI, or if Wm. Lim is listening, we'd all
appreciate an update!

-- Clint

*** Start Copy of Mail Message ***