 Robotics / Handy Board / 1122
  Sonar and encoder conflict.

I am attempting to run the following routine on my Handyboard int check() { int inches; ping(0); msleep(35L); inches=sonar_time/150; printf("%d \n",inches); return inches; } The program runs great and returns the proper value (Thanks to the software (...) (28 years ago, 15-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)