 Robotics / Handy Board / 1121
Re: Polaroid Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 00:01:43 GMT

The HB power source will work. Plug the power lines into the +5v and GND anywhere on the HB's headers.

Hey Everybody,

Quick question for you.  Just bought two Polaroid ultrasonic ranging
modules, and I would like to know if I must use the Propulse batteries
and holder that the manual suggests.  If not, does anyone have any
suggestions for a substitute power source.

I plan on using the two Polaroid sensors in conjunction with the Handy
Board for my Senior design project.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Tegarden