 Robotics / Handy Board / 1115
    Re: Replacing Motor Driver 754410's —Matt Harlan
   (...) Scott The 18200's are a pretty staight forward upgrade. I'm currently using two of them to run a couple power widow motors from a 12V gel cell. They work great. They get hot pretty quick, so a heat sink is a definite must. Scan through the (...) (28 years ago, 13-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Replacing Motor Driver 754410's —Tom G. Brusehaver/Consultant Euler Solutions
   (...) I concur here, I have a 6inch X 6inch piece of aluminium for 2 of them, and this seems to dissapate all the heat I am generating. I could see longer runs or steeper grades would require a larger heatsink. (...) I was the one who originally (...) (28 years ago, 13-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)