 Robotics / Handy Board / 1092
  RE: IR relectance Sensors

Where can we find this? (...) (28 years ago, 9-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: IR relectance Sensors

(...) I checked out the web page, not all the software is loaded up yet... Looks just like what I was about to ask for, I've gotta hook a 6811 to a Vector 2X via SPI as well. Last I reported on my project, I had fried the Handyboard. The problem was (...) (28 years ago, 9-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)